Latest in Beauty | Bath & Body Mini Box



As everyone knows, I love Latest in Beauty, so when they released two mini boxes, priced at £8.99, I was so excited. With two boxes to choose from: the hair & makeup heroes and the bath & body boxes, I was spoilt for choice. Why didn’t I buy both, I hear you ask? Well the latter contains all my favourite pamper products and not very much in the other really appealed... I can’t pull off nude lipstick and I actually find Elnett by L’oreal a really overrated hairspray. Containing only five products, they’re a lot smaller than the average LIB boxes, but you’re definitely getting your pennies worth. So what was in this box?
Sanctuary Spa White Lily & Damask Rose Body Lotion – I absolutely love Sanctuary Spa and this lotion is perfect for applying post-bath. It soothes the skin, has a rich formula and the scent is so comforting, it’s like wrapping yourself in a warm, fluffy towel.

Kneipp Herbal Bath – another brand often found in LIB boxes, I tried the mandarin scented bath oil before and was really impressed. I’m not usually a fan of lavender scented products, but how can you not love this? You only need a couple of capfuls in your bath and it’s so relaxing – perfect for when you’re feeling stressed or tense.

Therapie Roques O’Neil Himalayan Detox Salts – I received a sachet of these in a previous box and immediately fell in love; I just couldn’t justify purchasing the full-size product. These pink mineral crystals are said to balance PH levels as well as relieve negative energy. I find them great when I need to unwind.

Amphora Aromatics Orange & Clove Candle – I am obsessed with candles and I’m forever buying the Yankee votives; I’ve got a pretty big collection. I have to admit, I don’t normally take them in the bath with me, but this is the perfect size for leaving on the side. And with 20 hours burn time, that’s a lot of baths! The scent is strong and lingers in the room for ages after.

Dr Organic Dead Sea Mineral Bio-Plasma Mud Mask – I’ve not heard of Dr Organic before, but I’m a huge fan of masks, particularly the mud/clay variety. With three sachets in this box, there’s plenty of pamper time to be had. I loved the consistency and amount in each sachet, it was so easy to apply and my skin felt so soft after. The coolness was soothing and this was a great cleansing treatment.

Did you buy either of the mini boxes? Look out for my LIB in collaboration with Clinique post in the coming weeks!

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig