OOTN | Tricia’s Birthday


Happy Sunday lovelies; quick outfit post today because a) I didn’t take many photos and b) I feel like absolute death! Last weekend was Jake’s mum’s birthday and she had a big do with family and friends, with a barbecue, cash bar and live singer (who went for hours btw, and had an incredible voice!). I loved my hair and makeup that night, but unfortunately the cab pulled up as I was still doing my eyes (hence the lack of photos)!
OOTN, LBlogger, FBlogger, AX Paris, Primark, Midi, Peeptoe Heels
Dress – AX Paris (still available here)
Shoes – AX Paris (similar available here)
Clutch – Primark
I got my hair cut and blow-dried in the morning by my childhood hairdresser and asked for it to be blow-dried curly as I had already planned my hair and makeup the day before. In the afternoon, I went over any dropped curls with my BaBylis Curl Secret. 
Lbloggers, BBloggers, Hair, Curls, Babyliss Curl Secret, Pro Shot
The dress I wore is the one I bought for my birthday celebrations in London, back in January – and I hadn’t worn it since! I love AX Paris dresses as they’re always good quality, particularly the evening/occasion ones. Midi styles are my favourite at the moment and are great for day or night; while the contrast style is flattering too. I definitely need to start wearing it more.

My shoes are starting to look a bit old now, but I still love them; especially as the heels are pretty much in perfect condition – but white always shows up scuffs and marks. Yep, I was pretty much conforming to Essex stereotype! Despite the height of the heel, they are so comfortable and easy to walk/dance in – and even better, my feet didn’t suffer the next day (even though my head did!). 
Selfie, Celfie, Pout, AX Paris, Midi Contrast Dress,
My gorgeous tan is thanks to TanTastic (I wrote about their mousse tan product, here) and I used their liquid tan, which wasn’t the easiest to apply, but developed into this lovely natural shade.

A great night was had by all and I even lasted the night (I think Ieft after midnight!). It was so nice to get properly dressed up, have a dance and a couple of glasses of rosé. We had a lovely lunch the following day at Loch Fyne too! 

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig