Sunday Snapshots #6


Next door’s cat ~ Another interview ~ Wednesday baking ~ Daddy and Daughter time
Our next-door neighbours haven’t been living there for that long, but when they moved in they told us about this cat. It turns out it was stray that always went to their old house and over time, it just latched on to the family. It always turned up on Sunday, so that’s its name. It’s a really cute cat and my dad absolutely loves it – and even talks to it (we’ve told him he’s lost the plot!) during the day.
On Wednesday I had another interview. This one was in Finchley for a junior copywriter role. Because it was in the middle of the day, I missed all the commuters and the tubes weren’t that bad – normally I’m surrounded by crazy tourists that don’t know where they’re going or what they’re doing! I wore this cute blouse my friend Sarah bought for my birthday, with my high-waisted skirt.
When I got home on Wednesday I did a spot of baking. You can find the recipe here, and I made chocolate & coconut biscuits. I still have so much chocolate leftover from Easter and I don’t really eat it, so may need to think of some ideas – suggestions are welcomed!
On Saturday I went to Barnet for the final time with my dad and it was a really emotional but good day. You know the feeling where you get attached to somewhere you go to a lot and finally have to say goodbye, that’s what it was like when we went to Underhill. After 19 years, friendships, memories and the like, it was very surreal and I don’t think it’s sunk in that we won’t be going back. This is us by the pitch – I took about 40 photos!

How was your week? Get up to anything exciting over the weekend? x

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig