Fashion: Holiday buys (2)


I’m currently obsessed with Boohoo and their gorgeous and easily affordable range of clothing and accessories. Their holiday shop caught my eye and not only for the 30% off (which ended last Sunday) – I just love all the bright colours and prints!
I’ve managed to get the majority of my bits for Madrid from Boohoo, largely because they were basics like maxis. My latest purchases are these beautiful lot:

Lydia cut-out bangle stack (£4)
I’m a real sucker for costume jewellery and my drawers are overflowing, even though I don’t wear it that often. Because it’s so cheap, I’m not too fussed if I only wear it a couple of times and always bag a few bits in places like New Look, Primark and Lipsy! When it comes to costume jewellery, I just love gold, which is weird because all of my expensive jewellery is silver. At only £4, I couldn’t resist this stack, which I can mix and match with other similar bangles!
Narinda jersey maxi skirt in coral (£8)
Initially, I ordered this in green, because it was a colour I wouldn’t normally wear and it looked lovely on the website (teamed up with the bralet I bought during my last spree). Unfortunately, it was out of stock and I had to settle for the coral – I have SO much coral in my summer wardrobe! The length is perfect and the waistband, comfortable. The only negative to this is that it creases easily – I’m hoping it doesn’t get too ruined when it’s rolled up in my case!
Anya wet-look strappy side crop top (£14)
Boohoo’s size guide is really deceiving and after previously buying a bralet in size s/m, I bought this in m/l. Although they say m/l is for size 12-14, it fits perfectly and I think it depends on your bra size, as opposed to clothes size. I still love wet-look clothing and have been meaning to buy a dress for ages – this will do in the meantime! It goes so well with the skirt as well, but can be teamed up with jeans or high-waisted shorts, or anything really! Comfortable yet sexy, I love it!

Have you taken advantage of the BooHoo summer shop? And which colours/prints are must-haves in your wardrobe?

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig