Graze: 03.04.13


In this box, I got:

·         The herb garden (herb and onion peanuts, baked herb bites and oregano rice crackers)
·         Mango lassi (yogurt coated peanuts, pumpkin seeds and mango)
·         Apricot torte (dark chocolate coated apricot, jumbo raisins and green raisins)
·         Little figgy went to market (diced figs, cranberry and apple)

The herb garden combines three of my favourite Graze savoury snacks: light soy bites, crunchy rice crackers and crispy coated peanuts. The herb flavours balance each other and aren’t too overpowering – and like some other nibbles, aren’t at all salty. Although I can’t wait to have it again, I don’t it’s quite worthy of a prestigious ‘love’ yet!
LIKE
Mango lassi is no longer available on the Graze website, which is a shame because I liked it! I topped frozen yogurt with the mango and pumpkin seeds, which was amazing! I then snacked on the peanuts later that evening.
Apricot torte is nowhere near as exciting as some of the other snacks Graze has to offer, but I liked it because it was so simple. I’m not usually fan of the punnets containing dark chocolate because the buttons are too much, but the chocolate covered apricot pieces aren’t bitter or rich. If you like fruit and chocolate, this one’s for you.
LIKE
As much as a fan of the dried fruit mixes that I am, little figgy went to market didn’t do it for me. I’m not really fan of figs unless they’re wrapped in prosciutto and goats’ cheese and the mix was too dry for me. They’re also coated in rice flour, which gave them a horrible powdery texture.
BIN

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig