Graze: 15.05.13


In this box, I got:
·         Coffee and walnut cake
·         Keen bean (redskin peanuts, edamame beans and chilli broad beans)
·         Pina colada (pineapple, coconut flakes and mango)
·         Summer berry compote


Two new, never before tried nibbles awaited me in this box – and I hadn’t even requested them with send soon, so it was a lovely surprise. I’d previously sampled the coffee and walnut cake and summer berry compote, and still LOVE both! To see why, click on the names.

I wasn’t keen (get it?) on this savoury mix and for me, it was far too dry and boring. I loved the chilli broad beans and could’ve done with more (or maybe not wolfed them down so quickly!); there was just nothing to the other two elements. It could have been because I’d had edamame beans earlier in the day and just didn’t fancy them again, but the peanuts were a bit plain. Plenty of crunch but not exactly packed with flavour, I had to send this punnet to my BIN.
When I hear pina colada, I easily think about one of my favourite cocktails. So when I sneaked a peek and saw this in my box, I couldn’t wait to give it a try. Okay, so there may not be any alcohol involved, but it’s packed with vitamins and is awarded a Graze light feather (just over 100 calories)! It reminds me of holidays – the exotic coconut and pineapple with an added bonus of mango; soft, but slightly crispy. Beautiful – I LIKE it.

Remember, you can try these (or any other snacks that take your fancy) for FREE by logging on to the website and entering code: B1MKKZN

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig