Graze: 26.06.13


In this box, I got:
·         Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack
·         Twist of Black Pepper Popcorn
·         Born in the USA (pecan nuts, cranberries and almonds)
·         Crunchini Basilico

A LOVE, a LIKE, a new nibble and an old one reinvented.
When I first saw Born in the USA, I didn’t think I would like it because it’s not as exciting as some of the other Graze snacks – and I’m not a fan of nibbling on dried fruit and nut combos. I ate this punnet for breakfast with some natural yogurt and tiny bit of honey for sweetness and thought it was a good way to start the day with something healthy! I liked it because of the way I combined it with other things. If I received this punnet again, I’d probably do the same – I don’t think I could eat it on its own! LIKE
I’d had Crunchini Basilico before and loved the fact the breadsticks could be dipped into the basil infused oil. When I received it this time round, the crunchini were more like croutons and therefore, were difficult for dunking. Again, I got creative and incorporated this snack with my lunch. I made a salad and topped it with the croutons, drizzling the oil as a dressing. It’s a shame because I much preferred this snack when the crunchini were bigger. Even more disappointing, this snack is no longer available for rating – boo!
 
I also tried the Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack (which I LOVE) and the Twist of Black Pepper Popcorn (which I LIKE). Clicking on the titles brings up my previous posts so you can read my thoughts on those.
If you want to try a box (or two), go to graze.com and enter the following code: LUCYW5XXP – you’ll receive your first, fifth and tenth box free and can cancel at any time! Happy snacking J

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig