Graze: 12.06.13


In this box, I got:
·         Eleanor’s apple crumble (raisins, cinnamon & honey almonds and apple)
·         Summer pudding
·         Salsa fresca
·         Mississippi bbq pistachios
Eleanor’s apple crumble is possibly my new favourite, overtaking hot cross yum for the top spot. I’m just way too in love with the honey & cinnamon almonds – Graze really needs to create more yummy snacks with those in! I asked for this with ‘send soon’, as it was a new product to the range and I wanted to try it as soon as possible! A great representation of a classic dessert and just as yummy, I can’t wait to have this again! – LOVE
I used to love the mix of soft fruits, crunchy sponge pieces and sweetness of the yogurt coated seeds that made up summer pudding. I’ve had it so much that I’ve had to downgrade my rating to LIKE – it’s a bit too sweet for me, and that’s saying something!
I’ve also had salsa fresca and Mississippi bbq pistachios before. See what I think of them by clicking on the titles.
Remember – if you want your first Graze box free (you can cancel them at any time!), go to the Graze website and enter code B1MFKZN

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig