OOTM – AX Paris

OOTM – outfit of the month – is courtesy of AX Paris.
Before my work event - fake tan!
A couple of weeks ago, I got dolled up as I attended a work event – the annual awards evening. Held at the picturesque but apparently haunted (eek!) Down Hall Country House Hotel in Bishop Stortford, it was a great night and the perfect opportunity to buy a new frock and get dolled up.
At Butley Priory for my friend's wedding - no fake tan!
Better still, the following week (last Thursday) was my friend Lizzie’s wedding. At Butley Priory in Suffolk, I knew the weather wouldn’t be the best so decided on wearing the same outfit again (not something I’d usually do). With it being a different crowd, I guess everyone was none-the-wiser!
I love AX Paris and have to admit that the majority of the dresses in my wardrobe have been ordered online from their site. Very affordable and always good quality, there’s so much choice and I find, something for any occasion. There are also styles to suit everyone, no matter what body shape.
Trying it all on once it'd arrived!
My outfit:
·         Chiffon embellished waist dress in navy (£30) – also available in cream, black, aqua and aubergine
·         Nude peep toe glamorous heels (£38.99)
My bag is a feathered clutch from ASOS – bought four years ago.
I also got 15% off with my brother’s UniDays discount code, and as my order was over £60 before the discount was applied, I also received free delivery. Definitely win-win!
I love the floaty material, which makes it a great dress to wear for a formal evening event, but also good for autumnal celebrations – particularly when it’s rainy or dull. I’m not too sure why it’s called embellished as there is no embellishment on the dress, the waist band is embroidered and cut-out. The heels probably weren’t the best colour to wear when a) getting drunk and b) traipsing around a muddy field but they were a good fit and not too difficult to walk in!
What do you make of the dress? And what are your favourite wardrobe items from AX Paris?

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig