Sunday Snapshots #18

 
I bought these as they were ‘buy one get one free’ at Sainsburys, and anyone that knows me will know I love Disney films – I’m such a big kid at heart. It was a tough choice and I don’t know how I didn’t come away with more than two, but I went for Dumbo and Bambi, both classics. I’ve not seen either for years either, so looking forward to settling down with a Disney day now the days are shorter and darker! What’s your favourite Disney film?
It’s my best friend’s engagement party next weekend and I cannot contain my excitement. I’ve not seen her since her surprise 21st, as she lives in Telford. I bought this beautiful card from ‘Not on the Highstreet’ (links for website/Twitter here) – which is where I buy all my cards. There are so many lovely bits, particularly if you’re struggling for gift ideas... I spend way too much time on the site. Now to get my outfit sorted, I love a good party!
Another week, another outfit shot. I bought this dress from Boohoo as I was in desperate need of more clothes to wear for work. I’ll be blogging all my new purchases once I’ve worn the final bits, but I love this dress. From the bold colours (I would never normally dream of wearing lime green!) to the houndstooth print and belt, it’s just lovely. Perfect for work, too!
On Saturday, it was daddy and daughter day. I took dad to Westfield at Stratford for lunch and then we went off to The Hive for Barnet v Concord Rangers in the FA Cup. Whenever I go to Stratford (normally with Jake), I go to GBK for food, so decided to take dad there. He went for a cheese burger with American cheese, while I opted for the avocado and bacon burger. I wish we had shared some fries as surprisingly, I was hungry all afternoon. It was a great day and nice to have some family time – we went home and had a Thai takeaway for dinner too.
Sunday was another busy day – I shopped, I baked and I tidied. Again, the treats I made for my work colleagues will be blogged when I have the time – but as a spoiler I can reveal they were rice krispie cakes (my special recipe) and cornflake cakes (with a twist). After much chaos, I finally got to relax with a caramel latte and butterscotch yumyum. I can’t believe the weekend is over so soon – at least it was productive one.
I hope you all had a good week and enjoyed your weekends!

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig