Graze: 19.08.13


In this box, I got:
·         Apple & blackcurrant crumble with blackberry compote
·         Mississippi BBQ pistachios
·         Slightly sweet popcorn
·         Coffee & walnut cake
I had never had the apple & blackcurrant crumble before, but had been looking forward to trying that, as well as the other mini puds from Graze’s fairly new range. Like the other varieties, of which I’ve already tried a couple, it’s recommended to heat your pud before eating – although you can eat them cold too. I always exceed the 10 seconds suggested, so that the cake is really hot. At only 135 calories, it’s guilt-free snacking at its best and just as yummy as having a large portion of a homemade dessert – I dread to think how many calories are in a serving of my mum’s apple and blackberry crumble! The compote wasn’t too sharp either and just enough to cut through the sweetness of the crumble. A definite winner in my eyes.
LOVE
Remember, you can get three boxes free by going to graze.com and entering code: LUCYW5XXP. You can choose which snacks you’d like to try by pressing ‘send soon’ and can also cancel your order at any time!

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig