Walking in a winter wonderland...


I’m currently in desperate need of footwear, particularly something I can wear everyday for work. Uggs aren’t allowed and I’m so bored of just wearing ballet pumps daily, particularly in the winter months – my feet get too cold. With 25% off footwear for a limited time, I headed to Boohoo and managed to get two pairs of boots for under £35 – bargain! 
Gemma suedette all over studded ankle boot - £15*^
I am still loving studs, whether they’re on the shoulders of jumpers, the main focus of a clutch bag, or on slippers or this case, boots. They instantly add attitude to any outfit. These are perfect for work and I’ve already worn them a couple of times – and people have complimented me on them because they are different (basically most people wear ‘office’ shoes). They aren’t great for driving in, so I leave them in my car to change into. I generally wear flats on a daily basis, but don’t mind the little heel on these. I could never be one of those people that wear proper high heels around the office, I’m tall enough and I think my feet would hurt, come 5:30pm. The zip is a little annoying and flaps when I walk, but they’re comfortable, look good and go with anything!
Dawn shearling lined lace up ankle boot - £25^
I’ve wanted shearling/aviator boots (and a coat – still no luck) for as long as I can remember; they just look so perfect and snug for winter. When I’ve looked around, I’ve never been able to find anything suitable within my budget – there’s no way I’m spending more than £100 on coat! So when I saw these on Boohoo I jumped at the chance of having my own budget version. These certainly don’t disappoint. I love the heel on them, although having worn them for two days solid, I’m not too sure how long it’ll hold up for. They are cosy though and keep my feet as warm as my Uggs. I probably won’t wear these for work, but they’re great for weekends – I just need to head to a Christmas market or Winter Wonderland; any takers?
Boohoo are currently running a golden ticket promotion where everyone’s a winner. You basically get your ticket with your order, scratch the panel off and can win anything from a percentage discount to £1,000 to spend online. I have two 10% codes up for grabs if anyone wants them:
GT1UN37H3XKW
GT1UN3VM2CQG
**One code per person, per transaction on full price items. Offer ends 31.01.14**
What’s your winter footwear of choice?
 
 
 
 
 
*Suedette boots have since been reduced to £15. Were previously £20
^I paid £15 for the suedette boots and £18.75 for the shearling boots

1 comment

  1. I've been living in a pair of knee high suede boots this winter but I honestly wish I could get away with UGGs at work, they're like a hug for your feet. I love the studded boots, they'd look great with jeans/leggings too x

    ReplyDelete

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig