Winter Warmers II


With the fog, frost and freezing temperatures the last couple of weeks, what better reason to buy a few bits for the winter wardrobe?
I recently bought a faux fur coat from Boohoo, but when it arrived it was too small (I couldn’t do it up) and as they don’t do exchanges, only refunds, I had to think of a plan b. After several searches on Google and various websites, I went back to trusty New Look – and with my brother’s student ID, even managed to get a cheeky 10% off.
Nude faux fur jacket – £34.99 (I paid £31.49)
After the previous coat disaster, I decided to buy this in a size bigger than I usually buy clothes and I’m so glad I did. It’s really snug and will be just perfect for a winter walk. I wore it for my work Christmas party and it was brilliant as I stood on the cold platform, waiting for the train in the morning – and staggering from bar to bar in the evening! I love the button and clasp fastening, which ensure the cold doesn’t get in. I love it – and feel like a teddy bear in it!
Leopard print fleece onesie – was £15.99, now £7.00 (I paid £10.00)
With up to £10.00 off all onesies on the New Look website, I could not resist this bargain – leopard print, fleecy and with a hood = perfect. For some reason a lot of the onesies I’d been looking at before were footless, which I couldn’t be doing with – hate having cold feet! Lovely and snug and the pompoms are very cute; slobby Sundays have never been so good.
Blue acid wash jeggings – £14.99 (I paid £13.49)
You can never have too many pairs of leggings and I chose these just so I could secure free delivery. I have so many pairs of darker jeggings, I really need some lighter pairs – and there was a beautiful bleach wash style, but they weren’t available in a 10 (shock, they are now – here!). A wardrobe staple and a very good fit, I can’t have too many complaints.
With the sales now on, what steals are you most pleased with? I’d love to hear and see what you’ve bought.

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig