Graze: 30.09.13

In this box, I got:

  • Yaki Soba (soba peanuts, edamame beans, chilli & lemon chickpea noodles and chilli broad beans)
  • Apple & cinnamon flapjack
  • Twist of black pepper popcorn
  • Tropical daiquiri

Two loves, a like and a new nibble to try, courtesy of the ‘send soon’ button. I’m really desperate to try everything so that I can rate the entire range and then pay for all my favourite things to arrive. Yaki Soba was one of those and I knew I’d either love it or hate it. Unfortunately, it was the latter. It’s weird because I love edamame beans (especially at Yo! Sushi – yum!) and the chilli broad beans used to be one of my favourite elements of Graze savoury snacking. This reminded me of Bombay mix though and for that reason, I disliked it. It was far too dry and just a bit boring, so while it went to my virtual bin, I gave the rest of the punnet to my mum. BIN
I still LOVE Tropical Daiquiri and Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack, while the black pepper popcorn is still on my LIKE list, I just can’t seem to change that rating, although it is scrummy!
Follow this link to receive three complimentary boxes – remember you can pick any snacks you like and can also cancel at any time. What better way to keep to that ‘eat healthy’ resolution than with some guilt-free treats?

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig