What I got for Christmas: Fashion edition

Following on from my beauty post the other day, here are some of my favourite fashion pieces from Christmas.
Ted Baker leather tote
I’ve wanted a ‘grown up’ bag ever since I got my job and there’s no way I can afford a Mulberry at the moment – plus everyone else on Facebook and Twitter seemed to get one, so maybe I’ll give that a swerve! This Ted Baker bag is absolutely gorgeous and I fell in love with it as soon as I unwrapped it (and removed it from the large purple dust protector!) – I take it pretty much everywhere with me. There’s so much space for all my work things and the pockets are just perfect for my keys, work pass and lip balms; there’s even a special space for my phone. Definitely an investment, it’s a classic colour and the bow detail is so cute too.
Forever21 shoes
Shoes were something else I needed for work, ideally black flats and ones suitable for driving in. My brother spotted these and instantly said he thought they’d suit me – they’re quite smart and a lot different from the usual ballet pumps I wear. I was drawn to these in store as well, in fact they were the first pair I spotted – you always go back to the first thing you see!
Minnie Mouse jumper
Cosy knit, check; Disney character emblazoned on the front, check; what more could I want to snuggle up in this winter? This oversized jumper is simply perfect and despite the polka dot, it’s by no means Christmas exclusive. My parents gave me some money to spend on Christmas presents when I went to Bluewater back in mid-December and I spotted this almost instantly. I’m such a big kid at heart and there’s nothing better than cuddling up in this jumper with a film and some snacks.
What were your favourite Christmas presents? I’d love to hear about what you’ve bought in the sales, too.  




No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig