Little Mistress: Competition entry


EtailPR have teamed up with Little Mistress to promote this incredible competition. One lucky winner will get £500 to spend on the Little Mistress website (that’s pretty much an entire Spring/Summer wardrobe sorted!) and all you have to do is write a wish list post. Create an outfit for any occasion and who knows, you could be wearing it, rather than just wish.
As I am going to Barcelona next month for a couple of days, I’ve decided  to go for a daytime outfit, as well as something I’d love to wear on an evening too. Here’s what I’ve gone for:
I’m loving the whole monochrome thing at the mo, so was immediately drawn to this top. I love the Peter Pan-esque collar and peplum is so flattering, it’s something I’m buying more and more of – and it’s a trend which hasn’t seemed to die down!
I’m forever wearing dresses for work and when I’m at home, stick to leggings. I never buy trousers, which is why I love these; they’re so out of my comfort zone! They go so well with the top as well and so flexible – I could even wear them in the office.
In term of evening attire, it could only be Paper Dolls black gold bar belted asymmetric hem bodycon dress (£62)
A girl can never have too many LBDs, right? Again, it’s peplum. I love the asymmetric hem and it’s just beautiful, so simple, yet sophisticated. I can imagine sitting at a bar, sipping a cocktail, wearing this with my hair in a posh up-do, teamed with my favourite red lipstick.
Of course I’d need to keep warm when walking from restaurant to bar, so I’d have to also have the Paper Dolls black textured long sleeve casual blazer (£59)
All I need now are some shoes and a bag...

What items are you currently lusting over? Leave your links in my comment box

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig