Graze: 11.11.13


In this box, I got:
  • Coconut crumble cake with mango, passion fruit & lime coulis
  • Sour cream & garlic crostini
  • Chocolate pretzel
  • Jam doughnut
Four new snacks to try and the first, I really thought I would like. I love all the other mini puds and this sounded the best of the lot. A real tropical-inspired cake, I love coconut, but unfortunately it didn’t live up to my expectations. Maybe unlike the other puds, this one was made to be eaten cold. The coulis was too sour and I just didn’t enjoy this as much as the classic desserts.
BIN
Generally the savoury nibbles are yummy so when Graze added the sour cream & garlic crostini to their range, I couldn’t wait to try it. It arrived in my box, courtesy of ‘send soon’. Luckily the flavour isn’t too strong – there’s nothing worse than ‘green pringle’ breath. I love the crostini and it makes the perfect topping for salads too. I’d definitely have this again.
LIKE
Pretzels are currently my favourite snack (hello flipz) and this new dipper from Graze is incredible. I love how salty meets sweet, with the chocolate sauce. I recently bought a kids’ box and it contained two punnets – so it’s a good job I do like it! It’s so moreish as well.
LIKE
Sometimes a box throws up a snack and I can’t work out whether I like it or not; eton mess was one of those and now jam doughnut has stolen the crown. It’s fruity, crunchy and incredibly sweet; I think I’ll have to make up my mind the next time I try it.
TRY

Follow this link to receive three complimentary boxes – remember you can pick any snacks you like and can also cancel at any time. There are so many new treats to try – and you can even search by ingredients you like!

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig