Feel Unique: #UNIQUETREATS


I’ve been meaning to blog about these purchases for ages and it’s been scheduled but I’ve just been so busy with work and the sunshine, so apologies! Every day for the month of May, Feel Unique were running different offers and discounts – from free gifts with purchases, to special prices and buy one get one frees, you get the drift! Unfortunately, I only found out about it towards the end of the month and on the first two days, the offers sold out; but I still managed to bag myself a couple of bargains! The first was a ‘buy one get one free’ on Montagne Jeunesse face masks and the second was a 25% selected brands in which I purchased another bottle of Palmers Natural Tan and Burberry Brit Rhythm for her, in 30ml.
Montagne Jeunesse masks
I love the Montagne Jeunesse brand and I should have stocked up long ago but when I saw packs were buy one get one free, it was my cue. I bought 11 masks for £5 (+ £1.50pp) which is a complete steal! With various collections to choose from, I chose the Fabulously Fruity set which contained:
Very Berry (x1)
Passion Peel-off (x1)
Strawberry Soufflé (x1)
Dragon Fruit Sauna (x1)
Pawpaw Peel-off (x1)
The collection I got free was the Peel-Offs mix and this multi consisted of:
Cucumber Peel-off (x2)
Passion Peel-off (x2)
Green Tea Peel-off (x1)
Lemon Zest Peel-off (x1)
I have used the Passion Peel-off masque before and while I wasn’t impressed first time round, I’m hoping for better results with these three. My review can be found, here. I’ve had mixed reactions with peel-off masks from a number of brands but I’m really looking forward to trying the Green Tea variety. Strawberry Soufflé sounds lush as well – good enough to eat – while the Dragon Fruit Sauna sounds interesting too. I’ll be blogging once they’ve all been tested, I’m sure...
Palmers Natural Tan
I found out about Palmers Natural Tanning Lotion through a couple of bbloggers on Twitter and immediately bought it (I so should’ve stocked up as it was half price on Superdrug at the time...) – and soon fell in love! I was gonna re-purchase it anyway, but when I saw Palmers were one of the brands with 25% off, I made it my first buy. I have to admit the smell isn’t as nice as some of their other products – there is that hint of fake-tanny smell, but I love the results and the colour is very natural. I try and apply it every other day or at least twice a week – and obviously I’ve caught the sun a bit anyway, so it all helps. I used to stick to instant tan for nights out and special occasions but I’m now loving the gradual stuff for a constant glow. It’s affordable and as it contains moisturiser, I can apply it after a bath or shower and not have to worry about mixing it with another cream!
Burberry Brit Rhythm
Burberry say that Brit Rhythm is a free-spirited irreverent fragrance and it’s one I’ve been meaning to buy, ever since it launched in Selfridges – largely due to its cute bottle and dusky pink colour more than anything else. It’s a mixture of floral and fruit with a hint of musk thrown in for good measure; it’s an intriguing scent which reminds me of something, but I can’t put my finger on what.
Top notes – lavender, neroli, pink peppercorn
Heart notes – blackberry, orris absolute, orange flower
Base notes – vetiver, musk
It’s the first time in possibly over six years that I’ve bought a Burberry fragrance and I’ve worn this most days last week; I love it! It’s long-lasting and I find I don’t even need to re-apply it at work.
Did you buy anything from Feel Unique’s #UNIQUETREATS campaign? I’d love to know which deals you took advantage of!
Oh, and you can receive 15% off your next order by entering code: BRAZIL15 at the check-out!

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig