Graze: 17.03.14


In this box, I got:
  • Brilliant banana bread with an afternoon infusion
  • Bonnie wee oatcakes
  • Copacabana
  • Garden of England
I was excited about this box – two new snacks and two I had previously loved.
I LOVE banana bread, which is weird as I never used to like bananas – unless they were made into banana bread. Graze use dates and hazelnuts to make this recipe a little more substantial, but it’s still just as good as I remember, if not better. Of course, being healthy, the portion size is so small – I end up demolishing it in one bite. The afternoon infusion is also a great blend and goes so well with the cake – I always have mine without milk.
I also LOVE Garden of England, not least because it’s so aesthetically pleasing with its range of colours. The punnet is made up sweet squidgy strawberries, soft apple and sharp blackcurrants – it is so English and so summery. It’s only 73kcal and should be one of your five-a-day. I love snacking on dried fruit as the naturally occurring sugars stop me craving sweets.
I couldn’t make my mind up about the Bonnie wee oatcakes punnet, with caramelised onion marmalade. When I first starting Grazing, I immediately binned all the bread and dipper products, but have since wanted to try them all. The oatbakes are quite dry without the chutney, while the actual cheese and chive flavour is fairly subtle. I think I need to TRY them again to come to a decision.

At nearly 250kcal, Copacabana is one of those snacks you can heavily rely on after a bad day. It’s like eating the entire bar of whole nut, without feeling the guilt afterwards. With two varieties of chocolate in the punnet, snacking never tasted so good. LIKE

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig