Haul: Rare


I’ve been meaning to schedule this post for ages, which is why I’ve worn both items before actually getting round to posting this, so apologies. But I guess it also helps make an accurate account of what I actually bought. I love summer shopping – all those bright colours and prints, and finally an opportunity to get those bronzed legs on show.
Cream shift dress with pu detail front (link) // Nude floral printed co-ord top (link) // Nude floral printed co-ord shorts (link)
I’ve been after a co-ord for so long but I was always unable to find one I liked, or would suit me – so when I saw this in the sale, I couldn’t resist. I love the floral print, but also like the nude base colour, which offsets the brightness of the blues and pinks. I found the material really light and I wasn’t too hot wearing it. It’s perfect for wearing day or night – it can be a casual look with sandals for a day by the beach, or teamed with heels for an evening out. I’ll definitely be packing this for Portugal. In fact, I want another!
To qualify for free delivery, I had to spend another £20, so chose this cream shift dress with motif. I rarely wear white or cream as I’m forever dropping things down myself, but there’s no colour better in hot weather – plus it looks great with a killer tan! I loved the pattern of the front and when it arrived, was really pleased with the fit – it’s not too short, but just enough.  I wasn’t put off by the fact it was advertised as something someone from TOWIE wore, but I have to admit, I felt very Essex when I wore it! The material is soft and floaty and it’s such a cute, girly dress.
Have you bought anything from Rare recently?

1 comment

  1. Nice haul! I love the floral co-ord, the colour combo is perfect for the summer. The shift dress looks very nice too, especially with the detailed motif. :)

    Olivia xxx Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig