Lush | Northern Lights


I can’t help but spend loads of money every time I walk past a Lush store, especially at the moment with their gorgeous Halloween and Christmas ranges. I want at least three of everything! I recently heard about the Northern Lights bath bomb and couldn’t wait to pick it up!
It’s gonna sound strange but one of the main reasons for this purchase was that I’d recently produced a Northern Lights ad at work and it’s one of the things on my ‘30 before I’m 30’ list... the whole experience sounds incredible, not least because of all the pretty colours!
Anyway, back to the bath bomb – there’s no bath better than a Lush bath, btw!
Lush say: escape into relaxation with this bath bomb that gives an impressive display no matter where you are in the world. As the ends fizz away, the middle slowly dissolves to reveal blue and neon green turning your water into a calming jasmine and ylang ylang scented swirling night sky scattered with stars
Firstly how cute is the colour and all the little stars? I love that this style of bomb is a baton, as opposed to the traditional sphere shape. It also means that you snap the product and re-use it. I only used a third this time and not only will the enjoyment last longer, the effects lasted just as long as it would if I used the whole thing at once.
The scent is absolutely gorgeous too and I felt so relaxed as soon as I started bathing – thanks to the jasmine absolute and ylang ylang oil. The combination stays on the skin for so long afterwards too, leaving it smooth to the touch and smelling lush.
What I loved most about the bomb was its longevity. It fizzed and crackled for ages before finally dissolving. I find with other brands (Lush not so much) that within seconds the whole bomb experience is over and is slightly disappointing – this beauty lasted a good three minutes and the colours obviously made it all the more enjoyable!
Have you tried Northern Lights or similar product The Sparkler? Please let me know your thoughts.

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig