This post will be short but sweet. After buying the Breville Blend Active, I had to give it a go. Unfortunately, none of the smoothie/juice recipes in the I Quit Sugar book are that inspiring. This was a mix of a couple of recipes, but I have to say it was really good. The colour obviously isn’t the best, but it tasted alright and made enough for two days (around 500ml).
· 300ml almond milk
· A large handful of spinach
· A small handful of blueberries
· A kiwi
· 1tbs chia seeds (optional)
· Peel and cut the kiwi and put it in the blender
· Add the blueberries and spinach
· Pour in the almond milk and add chia seeds (optional)
· Blend until smooth
· Serve with ice and leave any remaining mixture in the fridge
Please let me know if you have any smoothie recipes to try out – I really want to use my blender again!