Tag | Wanderlust



I think everyone knows how much I love to travel and fulfil my quota of over five holidays a year. Working in travel means I’m exposed to some of the most beautiful and sought-after destinations in the world which only fuels my love for adventure. When I saw Olivia had done this tag, I knew I had to answer it too!
Beautiful Segovia
Where have you travelled to and would you like to go again?
When Jake and I went to Madrid, my Auntie and Uncle took us for a meal in Segovia. I’d love to go back there during the day to discover more. It’s home to the castle that inspired 
the Cinderella castle, so say no more!

Where was your first plane journey to?
I was only six months old when I went to Spain with my parents for the first time. Obviously I remember nothing. I think we went to Estepona or L'Estartit.

You’re leaving tomorrow, money is no object – where would you go?
Definitely Tahiti in French Polynesia, or cruising the Galapagos Islands. Both are places I can only dream of.

Preferred method of travel: plane, train or car?
I love flying and I love people watching at the airport. But I do love the Eurostar too – I get great deals for it which is always a bonus!

Top three travel items?
My phone, a book and sunglasses. I always take my ClaireaBella bag as hand luggage.
Favourite travel website?
Trip Advisor. I love using it – we’ve found so many great hidden restaurants on holidays. I’m a little bit obsessed with documenting my experiences on there too... only the positive ones! People that use it to just criticise, make me cringe.

Where would you travel to just to eat the food?
I’d love to go to Vietnam. The cuisine is amazing. We’re doing a lot of Asia River Cruise stuff at work at the minute and it’s making me SO jealous. I’d love to experience that.

Is there a place you would never go again?
I don’t think I’ve ever been to anywhere that was really bad.

Can you recite your passport number from memory if asked?
No.

Do you prefer middle, window or aisle seat?
I love sitting by the window, even though I don’t look out of it. I just don’t like having to sit in the other two seats and have to get up for people that need the toilet or to stretch their legs.

How do you pass time on a plane?
I always read. If I’m with Jake, we’ll play random games on his iPad and I’ll generally annoy him. Ha. When I used to go on holiday with family, mum and I would do puzzles books (yup, I’m a geek).

I tag everyone that loves travelling to answer this post – and if you’ve already posted the tag, leave your links below so I can read your answers.

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig