June favourites


After reading this post on Eltoria, I had to get myself a Wet Brush – and now I cannot be without it. I’ve been meaning to blog about it for ages, but I guess I’ll just sum it up now. Not only is this brush great for use after washing your hair: it doesn’t stretch or pull your hair, it’s great for getting rid of tangles first thing in the morning, or when your locks are totally windswept – it doesn’t tug at all. You can choose from a variety of colours and styles, which are available here.

My favourite fragrance this month has been one I’ve featured before – Gingembre Rouge from Roger & Gallet. It’s such a summery scent, with notes of pomegranate and orange complemented by spicy ginger. I do love fruity and sweet perfumes, particularly in the summer and this is quite long-lasting too. Note to self; buy one of their shower products.

In this exceptional weather we’ve been having, I’ve been relying on Hawaiian Tropic (my favourite sun-care brand) – I mean who doesn’t want to smell like pina colada?! And the Murad Osmolyte Tonic has helped give my face a great hydration boost. There’s nothing worse than having a hot, red face and then feeling all flustered, particularly when it’s time to go to sleep – a couple of sprays of this and I’m so much cooler. I have no idea about its wider benefits, but it’s become a must-have.

I’ve pretty much been living in my Accessorize sandals, which I bought for my holiday in Lake Garda (you may have read about them in this post). Even though they’re not suitable for driving, they are so comfortable and don’t rub when you wear them all day or do a lot of walking. I’m sure I’ll wear them out by the end of summer!

And finally the scallop edge pastel tops from AX Paris are gorgeous – they’re perfect for summer too and are so light-weight. I mentioned them in my holiday haul post (link above) and have worn them on holiday, at home and to work. I posted a #wiwtw photo on Instagram (lucylocket_x).

What were your June favourites?

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig