I’m dreaming of a Lush Christmas | 2015



Lush, Lushies, Bath, Bombs, Christmas, Limited Edition
Lush, Lushies, Bath, Bombs, Christmas, Limited Edition
Lush, Lushies, Bath, Bombs, Christmas, Limited Edition
Do you know what my favourite thing about this time of year is? It’s not when Starbucks release their red cups, although that does feature pretty high (eggnog latte, get in my belly!). It’s when Lush reveal all their limited edition products! It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with Snow Fairy, but on my recent visit to Lush Bluewater, I managed to resist the temptation and instead bought a load of products I’d NEVER used before. That is excluding one, Butter Bear is one of my all-time favourites. I set myself a budget of £30 and got stuffing items into bags and into my basket. So what did I buy and how did I get on?

Stir up a whole lot of Christmas magic with this warming cinnamon stick – last year I bought the Fairy Wand and I’ve only just used it all up. The Magic of Christmas may not be as cute as pink, but it definitely delivers festive spirit in a bath. The stick is cinnamon bark to add to the aromas and the star is studded with cloves. Add some sparkle and you’ve got a bubbly bath that will feel you with Christmas cheer and warm the heart

Sweeter than dipping into the biscuit tin, this luxurious bomb is sure to warm you up – as soon as I picked this up and had a smell, I knew I had to have it. It’s one of those classic Lush smells good enough to eat. It’s creamy, sweet and spicy all at once and reminds me of horchata! If you like Cinders, you’ll love this. I think it’ll be my favourite product this year and one I’ll be stocking up on

Before making this, Father Christmas must have stopped at a sweet shop for stocking fillers because it smells like freshly spun candy floss – Bad news:  the Father Christmas bomb which replaced Satsuma Santa is no more. He probably won’t come back. That’s right, no more mandarin and bergamot oils. Good news: sweet smelling Santa is here, following the popularity of the Snow Fairy scent. And he’s still green in the centre

Snuggle up in a vanilla-scented bear hug – fast becoming one of my favourites, Butter Bear is a richly pampering bomb that leaves skin silky smooth to the touch. I love cocoa butter and this product is perfect for winter skin as it’s deeply moisturising. He’s so cute too, so it’s difficult watching him melt away

You've been kissed by a rose – I’m almost ashamed to admit I’ve never tried this product, especially as everyone raves about it. Don’t be put off by rose in the title – this sticky, jammy gel blends rose with vanilla, argon oil and lemons for the most amazing shower you will ever have!

I managed to stay within budget so even treated myself to the Frozen bomb – although it isn’t a Christmas themed or limited edition one. I thought it’d be perfect for the current season and it’s also a reminder to watch the film again! Is there anything better than a Lush bath, followed by fleecy pyjamas and a film in bed?!

What are your favourite limited edition Lush products?

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig