Beauty | The Libbie Club – February 2016



The Libbie Club is a members-only club, brought to you by Latest in Beauty. Everyone knows how much of an LIB fan I am, so when they asked me to join the club, I jumped at the chance. Each month, members are sent boxes full of products to test, review and influence friends to buy. It’s all about creating awareness, but also having lots of fun along the way. By accumulating points, you’re also in with the chance of trying more goodies, receiving better offers and exclusive discounts. I was so pleased with the February box, as I felt its contents were really tailored to my needs and routine.

The February box consisted of a full-size shampoo and conditioner from Salon Science, two samples and one full-size serum from Elemental Herbology and the Stress Less Therapy Balm from Scentered.
Salon Science Celluluxe Shampoo & Conditioner – for anti-aging and restored volume
After months of harsh cold weather and neglect (it’s so much easier to hide under a hat!), the Celluluxe shampoo and conditioner from Salon Science is the ideal way to restore your hair’s volume, shine and silkiness. Not only does this product smell gorgeous, but the results are instant. I’ve been using both for a fortnight now, alternating with my regular shampoo and conditioner – and I’ve noticed a difference. My hair is no longer dull and lifeless, it’s got a bit of bounce, it looks shinier and even the colour looks restored. The conditioner has transformed my split ends and I’ve been receiving plenty of compliments – I’ve even taken advantage of the Libbie Club offer, which I’m sharing below.
Elemental Herbology Cell Food – Radiance & Vitality Facial Serum
After sampling the two tester sachets, I couldn’t wait to dig into the full-size pot of serum by Elemental Herbology. This is a really lightweight serum, which doesn’t feel sticky, but is so easy to apply and immediately soaks into the skin, without feeling wet of greasy. It also makes a great primer for applying makeup and it’s recommended you use it twice a day. During the winter months, the weather can play havoc with your skin, particularly your face – but this rejuvenates, adding vitality, reducing redness and even moisturising. It’s an amazing product and one that’s firmly on my dresser.
Scentered Stress Less Therapy Balm
The Stress Less Therapy Balm is something I totally need in my life: I constantly feel stressed, anxious and tired and in need of pampering. The fact that this little beauty comes in an on-the-go stick is a lifesaver – you can keep it next to your bed, in your handbag, on your desk, wherever you like. I apply this to my pulse points: wrists, behind the ears and the back of the neck. It instantly makes me feel calm. It’s perfect for those who have trouble sleeping too and I’ve noticed it helps me drop off quicker. The notes of Neroli, Rosemary, Jasmine and Rose are uplifting and it’s a long-lasting product that’s perfect for those suffering with stress, anxiety, insomnia or similar feelings.

Plus until Thursday 25th, you can save £5 when you spend £30 or more – and receive free delivery. Enter code: FLASH30 – but hurry as you only have 48 hours to redeem this offer! And please visit my Libbie Club page for more amazing offers from brands including Maddi Alexander, Vita Liberata, La Montana and Bourjois.

Are you a Libbie? What did you make of the February box?

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig