Instagram #1



Life, Update, Instagram, Collage, Memories
York Minster – York v Barnet – York away: OOTD – Lunch with mumma – Miracle hair product – Work selfie: an Illamasqua kinda day – Lucy Loves is now on Facebook – February favourites – Work selfie: my graduation dress – Lunch for the week: firecracker salmon brown rice – Mother’s Day – Barnet v Hartlepool

Yep, I’ve decided to start an Instagram series! I feel like I upload so much and when I look back at the end of a weekend, I realise I actually do quite a bit, considering!

Last Saturday, I went to York for the day as Barnet were playing. I loved my outfit, which was all new – the top from H&M is just gorge! I got the train up and enjoyed a bottle of wine, before arriving and walking through the city – it’s a beautiful place and I’ve love to return. I’m gutted I wasn’t able to go to Betty’s Tea Rooms, or check out the Candy Hero shop, but next time! I also made it to The Hive earlier in the month to watch them play Hartlepool.

I booked the Friday off work and treated mum to lunch. Again, my outfit was all items I purchased on my recent splurge and I’ll actually be posting an OOTD soon. We had a lovely lunch at a pub in Ingatestone and it was nice to spend some time together and catch up on life. We also had the biggest sandwiches ever!

My two current beauty loves are the Three More Inches hair oil by Michael Van Clarke and the Illamasqua lipstick in Sangers. I’ve received compliments about both at work. The hair oil will be in another new series of mine soon, so keep your eyes peeled.

You may have seen on Twitter, I now have a page for my blog. Search Lucy Loves. My brother helped me out with the banner image, which I absolutely love. I cannot wait to start sorting my template and have that as my banner. It’s also my Twitter hero image. Be sure to like the page for posts, updates and more. The link will be below.

I’m really taking the healthy living seriously (I type as I’m about to go to the pub for steak and wine!) and I’ve been trying to have my carbs/bigger meal at lunchtime. The firecracker salmon rice worked a treat, especially for the first try. I made enough for three days, which kept me going all afternoon. Would you like to see the recipe?

What have you been up to lately?

Love, Lucy xx


No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig