Yoohoo Mail Subscription | February


Yoohoo, Mail, Subscription, Stationery, Design, Graphic, Suffolk
Yoohoo, Mail, Subscription, Stationery, Design, Graphic, Suffolk
It’s been a couple of months since I last posted my Yoohoo stationery box, even though I received them, so I’m so excited to be sharing this post today – and even more so now that March’s box was delivered yesterday! Firstly if you aren’t familiar, Yoohoo is a monthly subscription box for the stationery geeks amongst us. Each one comes beautifully wrapped (this month’s was in the lovely zebra print tissue) and fits through your letter box. Containing items including greetings cards, ‘to do’ lists, prints, stickers and postcards, they also make the most pefect gifts.
Yoohoo, Mail, Subscription, Stationery, Design, Graphic, Suffolk
Okay this first item got me super excited, because let’s be frank, I am the least stereotypical blogger in the world. But now I can get on that marble hype! This print will make the perfect background for my flat lay photography! Alternatively, it’s another frame for me! There’s always an A4 print included in your box. The other sheet was the lovely bright and colourful weekly planner. I love to be organised and I’m constantly referring back to my diaries (yep, plural), so I’ll have to get this laminated to re-use.
Yoohoo, Mail, Subscription, Stationery, Design, Graphic, Suffolk
There were plenty items for those that love to be organised and those trying to do better in this month’s box. It’s hard for me to pick a favourite piece but I do love the two ‘to do’ lists. I’m planning on laminated both and then taking one to work as I find myself constantly making lists, particularly with regards to deadlines. The ‘let’s do this’ print will be perfect for my motivation mood board. The monochrome pattern is bold, but still makes the message stand out and I know it will inspire me on my healthy journey!
Yoohoo, Mail, Subscription, Stationery, Design, Graphic, Suffolk
The highlight every month is the selection of greetings card, which are always bold and bright, matched with colourful envelopes. The variety in February’s box was great, with something for everything occasion. None of my friends are getting married any time soon, but at least I have a card in reserve. There was also a Valentine’s Day card that will now have to be saved for next year (unfortunately it doesn’t work as a gal/palentines one) and a lovely thank you card. My favourite was the blank doughnut one – I don’t who, why and when I’ll send it yet, but it made me really want to gorge on Krispy Kreme!

As always, the quality and variety of items was excellent and the boxes are such a clever idea – and probably my favourite subscription I have. Like I say, they make an ideal gift because they’re wrapped and packaged so wonderfully; alternatively, they make a great self-purchase. Unfortunately the March box is sold out, but you can get your hands on a three-month subscription here (£30).

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig