Blogmas #3 The Christmas Tag

On the third day of Blogmas... I love a tag post, as I love finding out about my fellow bloggers. These were really popular last year and I’ve managed to find a different set of questions, so read more about my Christmas.

1.   Do you like to stay in your pyjamas or dress up for Christmas Day?
Definitely dress up. If there’s a camera involved to document the day – and there’s no doubt there will be – then I want to be looking my best, not in my slobs with bed hair and zero makeup. I have no idea what I’m going to be wearing this year but I’m not entirely sure what our agenda for the day is either

2.   If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
My mum, without a doubt. This year has been a tough one and while materialistic things will never compensate for that, she honestly deserves the world. I’m so excited to be able to spoil her this year and I want her to have a good Christmas

3.   Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Growing up, we often had a present on Christmas Eve – it would be like a pair of pyjamas or a Christmas Day outfit. These days, we just open everything on Christmas Day. Although I do have work Secret Santa and Christmas with my boyfriend to also look forward to

4.   Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
This honestly makes me so sad, because I haven’t. I have always wanted to make one, although I don’t think I could bake and assemble one from scratch; I’d be much better off buying one of the kits and just decorating my house. It looks so much fun

5.   What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Usually I’d have work every day, excluding Christmas Day and Boxing Day. This year, I’ve booked the week off. I’m looking forward to spending time with my mum, brother, auntie and uncle; chilling out and eating/drinking lots; I’ve also got a spa day with Ash booked, that I’m SO excited about. Throw in some Christmas films and it’s time off well spent

6.   What’s your favourite Christmas meal or treat?
I don’t have a favourite – give me it all! The proper roast dinner on Christmas Day, the Boxing Day buffet, all the snacks in sight, gingerbread lattes and panettone, mulled wine, Baileys and Christmas-inspired cocktails. Forever a fatty, me

7.   What’s your favourite Christmas film?
The original Miracle on 34th Street is my all-time favourite and I watch it every year without fail. I do love The Holiday and Love Actually too – while I could watch both of them all-year round, they are proper winter/Christmas films

8.   Candy canes or gingerbread?
In a word: gingerbread. Candy canes look pretty but I’m really not a fan of them

9.   Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes – Dad often helped Robert and I make them when we were younger. The last time I made one was back when I was in Uni halls. It snowed in February and we ended up having a massive snowball fight. Believe it or not, I actually hate being out in the snow – I’m much better being in front of the fire all cosy and watching it fall from the window

10. White lights or coloured lights?
I personally love white lights, they’re much more simple and elegant. I find coloured lights very tacky. I’ve even spotted a lot of houses on my commute that have blue lights which I cannot stand – especially when they’re flashing too. It just screams emergency services

Now, I’d like to tag Chelsey, Daisy, Gemma and Mariah.

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig