Blogmas #4 Lush Haul 2016

On the fourth day of Blogmas... I have a Lush haul post tonight for you. I absolutely adore the Christmas range and as soon as it’s released, I have to make multiple trips to stock up. This year definitely didn’t disappoint, with some old favourites, revamped products and a couple of new additions. So what did I pick up?

Bubble Bar | The Magic of Christmas
Stir up a whole lot of Christmas magic with this cinnamon stick...
This product was new last year and I instantly fell in love. I just love the orange and spicy aromas that are so symbolic of the festive season. Like other bubble bars, this one can be re-used and will last for five or six baths. Studded with cloves and star anise, the stick is even a cinnamon bark. With glitter as well which is released as you swirl the wand in water – what’s not to love?

Bubble Bar | Magic Wand
Snow Fairies of all ages will love swishing this candy sweet magic wand...
I couldn’t agree with that statement more and I imagine I’ll be buying this when I’m in my 30s. There’s just something magical about this product, the scent and the glitter. In that famous and much-loved Snow Fairy scent, Magic Wand is one of my favourite Lush products and it’s not Christmas if I don’t get through at least three of these. I was also so excited to find that Lush have released a Snow Fairy body conditioner this year... I wonder what will be added to the range next?

Bath Bomb | Butter Bear
This comforting bear melts hearts young and old...
Another product I can’t help but repeat buy, Butter Bear is an adorable little bomb containing ylang ylang and cocoa. It almost looks and smells so good, I don’t want to use it. Unlike some of the other products that either have no affect or irritate the skin, this one is deeply moisturising and leaves skin soft and smelling gorgeous for hours afterwards. Watching him melt is almost as heartbreaking as watching The Snowman

Bath Bomb | Mistletoe
A nostalgic fairy tale fragrance that’s sure to sweep you off your feet...
Mistletoe is one of the bath bombs I’ve never bought before and I think it’s because I’m more a fan of the sweet and sickly scents, than floral. But I was sold when I saw this fizzle during a demo at the Lakeside branch – too many pretty pastel colours were released. I’m looking forward to trying this bomb out

Bath Bomb | Luxury Lush Pud
A Christmas pudding this sweet and malty is worth enjoying early – and to yourself...
Another product I’m yet to try – I’m definitely a creature of habit when it comes to Lush and I like to stick to my favourites – this colourful bomb looks impressive. I’ve never used Twilight but it’s supposed to be the same scent. I’m hoping it will help me unwind, relax and ultimately, sleep better

Bath Bomb | Golden Wonder
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it...
As a child, I was definitely a present-rattler and Golden Wonder just releases my inner child, because when you shake it, it rattles. Much larger than the majority of the bath range, don’t be fooled by the gold and glitzy exterior – there’s certainly a surprise inside. This bomb turns the water a turquoise/deep teal and as it fizzes, cute little stars are released. I love the citrus scent and I always find this a surprise

Bath Bomb | Father Christmas
Father Christmas must have stopped off at a sweet shop for stocking fillers...
As much as I love the Snow Fairy range, I simply can’t get on board with the (not-so) new-look Father Christmas. While the gorgeous citrusy aromas have been replaced, I can’t help but buy this every year. He still has that cheerful face and green centre, but maybe I just don’t like change

What’s your favourite Christmas Lush product?

Love, Lucy xx

1 comment

  1. I can't believe I haven't been in for my yearly helping of Snow Fairy yet! I think I'm still in mourning for Satsumo Santa xx

    ReplyDelete

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig