Instagram #12

December favourites – Starting my travel journal – Orient away: first game of 2017 – Work OOTD, ft. new Mango trousers – Treated myself to a Mulberry purse – Work OOTD, ft. Mulberry scarf – Remembering Christmas in Madrid – Bank Holiday boredom – New Year’s Eve 2016 – 2016 in review Throwback with papa – Ice skating in London

I can’t believe how quickly the last couple of weeks have gone and we are nearly halfway through January already! Time goes too fast. My last life update was at the end of December where I mentioned everything I had done during the month. So what, since then?

I arrived back in England from Madrid on Wednesday 28th December and after picking the car up at Stansted, I drove to Ash’s. On the Thursday we had the most lovely spa day at a place called Whittlebury Hall – and I had the most incredible facial. It was so nice to do nothing and just relax. Then on Friday we went in London as we had ice skating at the National History Museum booked. It was the second time I’d ever been ice skating and it’s fair to say I was terrified again... but I got on loads better than I did in Brussels – and actually enjoyed it! The tree in the middle of the rink was beautiful, but it was so busy. After that, we had tea and cake and then visited Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Museum. Now I’ve been, I wouldn’t go back but I could have easily spent loads longer there. London life definitely stressed me out though, especially the tube at rush hour so I could do with another spa day!

New Year’s was spent with Ash and then on New Year’s Day we came back to Essex to be with my mum. I spent most of New Year’s Day napping, but mum did cook a yummy roast, so we ate that and watched Wolf of Wall Street. The Monday was spent chilling and napping (again) – and I was back to work on Tuesday.

I’ve wanted a Mulberry purse for absolutely ages and I decided to treat myself to the one on my Christmas list – it’s even more beaut in reality! Ash bought me the macaroon pink scarf for Christmas, so I’ve been wearing that to work a fair bit as well. And then of course there were the trousers I bought in Mango, Madrid; theyare tailored, perfect for work and a SIZE 8! I’ve not been a size 8 for about 14 years, so this is a big deal! I’ve been really loving my work outfits recently.

Then last weekend I went to my first Barnet game of the year – as they were playing Leyton Orient, which is practically down the road. It was actually nice leaving for football at 2pm and being back before 6. I went bowling and for Nando’s after that. And I feel like I’ve not done much else.

One thing I did do was begin my travel journal. I’m using it document all my trips with Ash, including photos, tickets and just random bits of information. I’m off to Cardiff at the weekend so I’m sure that will feature next.

What have you been up to lately?

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig