It’s been a while since I posted a recipe and this one got lots of feedback on social, so I thought I’d share it. It’s incredibly easy to make, as well as being so simple – especially when you don’t have time on your side. Dependent on your tastes and supplies, you could easily add vegetables to this. I absolutely love Courgetti and while I do have a spiraliser, sometimes it’s so much easier to just buy some of the ready-to-cook from the supermarket. This recipe really is idiot-proof!
· Two chicken breasts
· 4 dessert spoons soy sauce
· 2 dessert spoons rice wine
· 2 tsp honey
· Freshly grated ginger
· 1 tsp crushed chilli flakes
· 1 bag courgetti
· Combine the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl
· Chop the chicken and add to the marinade, mixing thoroughly
· Heat a frying pan with coconut oil or fry light and add the chicken
· Fry until cooked thoroughly and turning golden
· Add the courgette and stir-fry for two minutes
It really is that simple and so tasty! Like I say, you could easily turn the meal into more of a stir-fry and make it more substantial by adding veg – I recommend mixed peppers, mange tout, beansprouts and baby corn... or whatever you fancy! The marinade is one of my go-tos and is also a great alternative to my sticky soy one.
Please let me know if you try this, or any of my other recipes.
Love, Lucy xx