Simple Eats | Soy Glazed Chicken with Courgetti

Recipe, FdBloggers, Chicken, Courgetti, Easy, Quick, Tasty
It’s been a while since I posted a recipe and this one got lots of feedback on social, so I thought I’d share it. It’s incredibly easy to make, as well as being so simple – especially when you don’t have time on your side. Dependent on your tastes and supplies, you could easily add vegetables to this. I absolutely love Courgetti and while I do have a spiraliser, sometimes it’s so much easier to just buy some of the ready-to-cook from the supermarket. This recipe really is idiot-proof!

Serves 2

Ingredients
·         Two chicken breasts
·         4 dessert spoons soy sauce
·         2 dessert spoons rice wine
·         2 tsp honey
·         Freshly grated ginger
·         1 tsp crushed chilli flakes
·         1 bag courgetti

Method
·         Combine the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl
·         Chop the chicken and add to the marinade, mixing thoroughly
·         Heat a frying pan with coconut oil or fry light and add the chicken
·         Fry until cooked thoroughly and turning golden
·         Add the courgette and stir-fry for two minutes
·         Serve

It really is that simple and so tasty! Like I say, you could easily turn the meal into more of a stir-fry and make it more substantial by adding veg – I recommend mixed peppers, mange tout, beansprouts and baby corn... or whatever you fancy! The marinade is one of my go-tos and is also a great alternative to my sticky soy one.

Please let me know if you try this, or any of my other recipes.

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig