Simple Eats | Garlic Chicken Gnocchi

In my opinion, gnocchi is really underrated and if I could, I’d probably eat it once a week. It’s strange, as I can’t eat white pasta and we rarely eat white potatoes, but I cannot get enough of this stuff! As always, this recipe is super easy – made easier as we bought our marinated chicken in bulk from the butcher – and as it will stretch to lunchtime leftovers, it’ll serve three.

Ingredients
·         Two skinless chicken breasts, marinated in rosemary and garlic, diced
·         One leek, finely sliced
·         80g kale
·         A packet of fresh gnocchi
·         Salt and pepper, to taste

Method
·         Fry the chicken in Fry Light in a large pan for 4-5 minutes
·         Add the kale and leek and continue to fry, until the chicken is fully cooked
·         Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi according to the packet’s instructions
·         Once cooked, drain and add to the chicken and vegetable mix
·         Combine the ingredients, season to taste and serve

Please let me know if you try this recipe – or any of my others. If you’re sharing on Instagram, use the hashtag #LucyLovesRecipe so I can take a look at your creations.

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig