Simple Eats | Spanish Chicken Casserole

Since getting the Le Creuset casserole pot for Christmas, I have been totally obsessed with one pot cooking – after all, it’s all about ease (and saves on washing up!). Now winter’s out the way, I guess I’ll be using it less but I just had to share this recipe. I’ve only made this for two, but it would be the perfect meal to serve if hosting for friends. It’s a colourful and tasty dish, worthy of being the centrepiece at the dinner table.

This recipe serves four.

Ingredients
·         Four skin-on chicken breasts (or thighs, or whatever you fancy)
·         Two sticks of celery, diced
·         One onion. diced
·         Two carrots, diced
·         1tsp paprika
·         250ml chicken stock
·         Tin of butter beans, rinsed and drained
·         125g chorizo, diced
·         Tin of chopped tomatoes

Method
·         Heat some oil in the casserole dish, add the chicken pieces and cook until browned
·         Remove from the heat and transfer to a plate
·         Lightly fry the vegetables until soft, before adding the chorizo and paprika
·         Add the beans, chopped tomatoes and stock. Season and stir
·        Add the chicken and bring to the boil, before turning down the heat and allowing to simmer for 25 minutes
·         Check the chicken is thoroughly cooked before serving
 
Please let me know if you try this recipe – or any of my others. If you’re sharing on Instagram, use the hashtag #LucyLovesRecipe so I can take a look at your creations.

Love, Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig