Simple Eats | Pesto Pork with Gorgonzola

Recipe, Dinner, Simple Eats, Pesto Pork, Pork & Gorgonzola,
I have my neighbour to thank for this incredible recipe. It’s perfect when you have leftover pesto or cheese (because you don’t need to use gorgonzola) in the fridge and don’t know what to do with it – and it’s also so quick and simple. I recently made this twice in two weeks and I’m sure it won’t be long before I make it again, because Ash loves it too.

This recipe serves 3 (that’s two portions with two pieces of pork).

Ingredients
·         5 pork steaks (or you could use chops)
·         5 tsp green pesto
·         3 large tomatoes, sliced (I usually cut each one five times)
·         10 slices, gorgonzola
·         New potatoes and salad leaves, to serve

Method
·         Grill the pork for 5 minutes on each side
·         Remove from the grill and top each steak with 1 tsp of green pesto, three slices of tomato and two slices of gorgonzola
·         Return to the grill and cook for 2 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and bubbling
·         Serve with buttered new potatoes and salad leaves (I particularly love butterhead salad or a mix of rocket/watercress)

Please let me know if you try this recipe – or any of my others. If you’re sharing on Instagram, use the hashtag #LucyLovesRecipe so I can take a look at your creations.

Love, Lucy xx 

2 comments

  1. Right that's it, I'm coming for dinner at yours! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had it again tonight! I feel like it's my speciality now xxxx

      Delete

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig