Simple Eats | Pancetta & Asparagus Linguini

Recipe, Pasta, Linguini, Pancetta, Asparagus, Carbs, Food Bloggers
Is it me, or when it gets dark and cold, there’s only one thing that’ll cut it at dinner and that’s all the carbs! I’m constantly in a dream world of pasta bakes, toad in the hole and anything comforting. This pasta dish is super easy. I know they’re not in season, but we had some asparagus tips in the fridge – but you could use tenderstem broccoli, peas or whatever you fancy!

This recipe serves 2.

Ingredients
·         150g linguini
·         100g pancetta, diced
·         16 asparagus spears, trimmed and sliced
·         50ml vegetable stock
·         50ml double cream
·         2 tbs parmesan, plus extra for serving, grated

Method
·         Cook the linguini, according to the packet’s instructions
·         Meanwhile, fry the pancetta and asparagus for 4 minutes
·         Add the vegetable stock, double cream and parmesan. Bring to the boil
·         Once cooked, drain the pasta and add to the frying pan
·         Stir well and serve

I could have definitely done with some dough balls or garlic bread with this, as I was starving and just wanted more stodge! I’ll definitely be making this again soon, as it was so good. It would definitely suit a pasta bake with breadcrumb top, too.

Please let me know if you try this recipe – or any of my others. If you’re sharing on Instagram, use the hashtag #LucyLovesRecipe so I can take a look at your creations.

Love, Lucy xx  

No comments

Post a Comment

Enjoyed this post? Let me know. Leave a comment, or find me on social!
Love, Lucy xx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig